Information about courses for the academic year 2017/18, including up-to-date news, are available on Sapienza's course catalogue:

Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Computer Science and Control Engineering:

Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Science:

Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics:

You are here

MSE-CS Application Procedures (EU)


EU residents
This section reports the application deadlines and procedures for the Master (Laurea Magistrale) in Computer Engineering for EU citizens and non-EU citizens with a valid residence permit in Italy. All other applicants must follow the procedure for non-EU residents, described in the following section. The Master is also accessible to Italian students in possession of a recognized Bachelor degree.
The admission requirements for Italian students are the same as those for the curriculum in Italian.
Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other scientific degrees (the latter will be analyzed and approved on a case-by-case basis).

Please Note: Students who have not yet completed their undergraduate studies, but are expected to complete them by August 2012, can apply to the Master program by supplying an official document from their university confirming theier expected graduation date. This document will only be a temporary substitute for the official copy of the final diploma. All academic records must be issued by the home institutions and must be legalised by the country's competent authorities and translated into Italian or English by an official translator.

The deadline for submissions is September 1st 2012. Applications received before June 15th 2011 will be processed by July 1st 2012. Acceptance for all applications received after June 15th 2012, will be communicated by September 15th 2012.

In order to apply to the Master's degree, students must send their application to the " Dipartimento di Ingegneria informatica automatica e gestionale Antonio Ruberti", both online and paper copy, together with the following documents:

  • M1 form
  • University diploma or temporary substitute
  • Official transcript
  • Curriculum vitae
  • Letter(s) of recommendation
  • Letter of motivation
  • Certificate proving the student's proficiency of the English language (This does not apply for native English speakers)
  • Copy of a valid Passport with photo

Facebook logo Seguici su Facebook!